2. a city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean; the leading resort on the French RivieraSource or sample of word "Nice"
3. pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; "what a nice fellow you are and we all thought you so nasty"- George Meredith; "nice manners"; "a nice dress"; "a nice face"; "a nice day"; "had a nice time at the party"; "the corn and tomatoes are nice today"Source or sample of word "Nice"
4. decent: socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous; "from a decent family"; "a nice girl"Source or sample of word "Nice"
5. done with delicacy and skill; "a nice bit of craft"; "a job requiring nice measurements with a micrometer"; "a nice shot"Source or sample of word "Nice"
6. dainty: excessively fastidious and easily disgusted; "too nice about his food to take to camp cooking"; "so squeamish he would only touch the toilet handle with his elbow"Source or sample of word "Nice"
7. courteous: exhibiting courtesy and politeness; "a nice gesture"Source or sample of word "Nice"
8. A Unix-like (sometimes shortened to UN*X or *nix to circumvent trademark issues) operating system is one that behaves in a manner similar to a Unix system, while not necessarily conforming to or being certified to any version of the Single UNIX Specification.Source or sample of word "Nice"
9. The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence or NICE is a special health authority of the National Health Service (NHS) in England and Wales. ...Source or sample of word "Nice"
10. "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy" is episode 1010 (#149) of Comedy Central's South Park. It originally aired on October 18, 2006.Source or sample of word "Nice"
11. Nice (; ; Niçard Occitan: Niça [classical norm] or Nissa [nonstandard], Nizza or Nizza Marittima, Νίκαια, Latin: Nicaea) is a city in southern France on the Mediterranean coast. The city is nicknamed Nice la Belle (Nissa la Bella in Niçard), which means Nice the Beautiful.Source or sample of word "Nice"
12. Nice. is the third North American album by J-pop group Puffy AmiYumi, released in 2003. (See 2003 in music). ...Source or sample of word "Nice"
13. Nice is the seventh full-length studio album by Rollins Band, released in 2001, their first on Sanctuary Records. The band line-up was Henry Rollins fronting the blues rock band Mother Superior, whilst retaining the Rollins Band name.Source or sample of word "Nice"
14. Nice was an indie rock band from Sydney, Australia. The band was fronted by Randall Lee formerly of The Cannanes and currently of Ashtray Boy and Suzannah Stewart-Lindsay, previously a member of the Adelaide based band, Rewind on the Paranoid Side. ...Source or sample of word "Nice"
15. A nice biscuit is a coconut flavoured biscuit. It is thin, rectangular in shape, with rounded bumps on the edges, and lightly covered with a scattering of large sugar crystals, often with the word "NICE" imprinted on top in sans-serif capital letters. ...Source or sample of word "Nice"
16. Nice is a 1994 studio album by the Australian band of the same name.Source or sample of word "Nice"
17. Silly, ignorant; foolish. [14th-17th c.]; Particular in one's conduct; scrupulous, painstaking; choosy. [from 14th c.]; Particular as regards rules or qualities; strict. [16th-19th c.]; Showing or requiring great precision or sensitive discernment; subtle. [from 16th c. ...Source or sample of word "Nice"
18. (nicely) Fastidiously; carefully; Pleasantly; satisfactorilySource or sample of word "Nice"
19. Run a program with modified scheduling priority.Source or sample of word "Nice"
20. The most important condition is that the strategy must be "nice", that is, it will not defect before its opponent does. Almost all of the top-scoring strategies were nice. Therefore a purely selfish strategy for purely selfish reasons will never hit its opponent first.Source or sample of word "Nice"
21. Perhaps the most subjective keyword of all, for "exceptionally nice sequences."Source or sample of word "Nice"
22. Do not use as a substitute for more exact words like attractive, modest, pleasant, kind, and so forth. Nice means "showing or marked by great precision and sensitive discernment (a nice distinction) or executed with delicacy, accuracy, or skill (a nice bit of craftsmanship)."Source or sample of word "Nice"
23. A French girl can be a Nice, but never a nephew.Source or sample of word "Nice"
24. [ nīss ] (comparative nic·er, superlative nic·est)Source or sample of word "Nice"
25. maminakbun, gorritj-ja, no-gorritj-jaSource or sample of word "Nice"
26. (exclamation) an exclamation of awe or approval; a response to favorable news. Synonyms: sweet, sick, dope, cool, awesome. Freq: extremely common. A: I got into Harvard Law. B: Nice!Source or sample of word "Nice"